Saturday, October 12, 2013

Readathon - Mid-Event Survey (A little late...)

Sorry everyone, I've been wrapped up in reading "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry" - anyone else feel exhausted after reading about all of that walking ;)

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I have had 2 naps so far today, so I'm OK at the moment - but between of week of bad sleeping & a head cold, I'll probably tap out by Midnight for most of the night.

2) What have you finished reading?
I finished the last half of "Orange is the New Black", then I read "Behind the Bell" by Dustin "Screech" Diamond, and just finished "Harold Fry" as I mentioned before.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Well, OITNB was quite tame after the TV show...Bell was, well, a pretty lame vendetta that wasn't nearly as shocking as I hoped, so probably "Harold Fry" - it wasn't as amazing as I had hoped it would be, but I didn't enjoy it & would recommend it.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
We have been gorging on candy and chocolate all day, so dinner was a nice healthy treat ;)

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon?
I have found a few, haven't explored them at all though, since I want to be reading books, but maybe I'll check them out again once the readathon is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment