Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bliss

I'm currently craving the feeling of bliss. I have so many things to be grateful for in my life, and I really am thankful, but right now I am feeling too drained to appreciate or acknowledge all of my blessings. If you know me at all, you know that the past 5 months have been filled with non-stop work for the most part - so it shouldn't come as much surprise that I am in need of some vacation relaxation. Hence, the current craving for bliss. 

What could give me this feeling of bliss? Let me count the ways:
- a bottle of red wine and a patio
- a peaceful snooze in a hammock
- sunshine and a cool breeze while lying on a beach
- Pina Coladas and making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape *sorry, been humming that song all night ;)
- reading a book while hanging out at Webster's Falls
- Wandering aimlessly around flea markets and downtowns 
- another round of karaoke in Sarnia

And so, on the few scattered days I have booked off over the summer, I hope to accomplish all of the above, thereby bringing that blissful feeling into my life.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment